Online service to compare Excel and CSV files for difference allows you to:
- Visually see the difference between two Excel sheets(tables).
- Compare Excel tables by Key. This is a must have option for most of the databases.
- Compare Columns on the Excel sheets. VLOOKUP command allows to compare two or more columns on the Excel sheets. This makes it more suitable than the original VLOOKUP worksheet function in Excel, that compares only one columns at a time.
- Filter unique, updated, and duplicate rows between two Excel tables.
- Export visible portion of rows into the Excel or other application by using Copy button.
- Save differences into third file using the Export feature described above.
Copy button exports visible rows into the HTML format, that can be pasted into Excel workbook or into Word application.